I don't get it

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a bunny priced at one price. Decide that just maybe I might keep her but not really sure so I bump her price up (to cover costs that I will have should I decide not to keep her). And IMMEDIATELY have people interested in her... when before the price increase nary a nibble. I just don't get it...

Crazy, isn't it?

But I've seen the same thing happen many a time at Toronto's Sunday Antiques Market. If something is priced too low, the buyer seems to subconsciously feel that it is cheap either because there is something wrong with it or because it is somehow not so desirable. I've even walked away myself from what seemed like too good a deal.

I used to sell as well as buy at that Market (this was back in the '90s) and I often found that if something wasn't selling that raising the price worked.

Look at the "designer" dog mixes, like the Labradoodle. When I was young, it would have been called a mutt, and likely given away.

Latest posts

Back