I am done with this doe

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastelsummer

Reaction score
She is being sent back to my sister. I have bred her 2 times this time i am almost certain she was pregnant she was fat firm tummy i thought i felt a baby when i checked last week. Kinda made a nest with a tiny amount of fur but yesterday she went from that to thin tummy no nest nothing ugh i am so done with her. It is a huge fight to even breed her and now this i palpatated her tummy and NOTHING she should be 3 days over due at least and nothing and now she is pooping and peeing in her box i told my sister to come get her. I don't want her i have 5 other does 2 of wich can be bred and are bigger meatier than her. and one that i am waiting to see if she will kindle she is due on the 20th of november. so i am going to breed snow to sylvester and then put her back in again once a day for 4 days. wqe will see what happens then. i have a dozen people who are BEGGING me for rabbit meat, i mentioned it and they jumped on me anting meat so i really need to get these bred and babies so i can sell some. i am so frustrated right now.

Pastelsummer,
calm down! Do not allow an abstinent rabbit to cause you greif.
When you least expect it, EXPECT IT!
That is how life with rabbits is.
If you had not given it a thought,
had not even placed a nestbox in with that Doe
there would probably have been a litter of
ten or more kits spread out all over the cage floor!
You are doing the right thing, there are too many happy to breed
rabbits out there.
Ottersatin.

my doe kept me waiting until she was almost a yr old for her first "batch"...

hope you do get babies soon

Back