HUTCH CARDS

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I Didnt know where to put this.

I am getting frustrated with picking up my hutch cards off the ground. No mattter what i do. At some point they fall off. I use clips or cloths pins.It leaves my lids open to much. So i didnt like that idea. Then i started using putty that hangs things on the wall. It dosnt work that great. The groves that are on the feeders are not tight enough. The hutch cards dont stay. Does anyone have any suggestions.

i had good luck with duck (Duct)tape.that silver stuff everyone uses for everything.

I print my hutch cards on Rabbit Register.
You could use a thicker paper like Card stock
it might help. What I do is tape the card to the card holder with clear tape.
I don't remove the cards they are just for that particular rabbits information.
i write the things I need to do on a paper clipped to a Clip board.
When things change the card is removed and updated.
Before I taped the cards I had the same problem everybody else does.
Cards on the floor and scattered hitter and yon.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

I punch a hole in each card and then use a 1" hinged ring to hang the card from either the feeder or the wire holding the water bottle.They are out of reach of the bunnies who would play with them and don't fall on the ground and are also easy to open the ring and move to another cage if needed.

This is very interesting. Mine are on the cage with binder clips, inside of those metal sleeves that are drilled on the outside of library card catalog drawers. The first couple of times rabbits knocked them off, but nobody bothers them now.

Back