How to visually tell the difference between GAW and GBW?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbrologan

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to visually tell the difference between Galvanized After Weld wire and Galvanized Before Weld wire?

My local feed store carries the wire I need, but they don't have information on how it was welded.

Thank you!

Logan

P.S. Has anyone ever used Red Brand products?

Looks more like the GBW was hardly welded at all...Why is that? It always looks like it was just glued or somehow magically is sticking together...

You're welcome, Logan! Glad to be of service. :D

ChickiesnBunnies":1hvb2e4w said:
Looks more like the GBW was hardly welded at all...Why is that? It always looks like it was just glued or somehow magically is sticking together...

It was a feed store purchase- and I wish it would "magically stick together"... I have had quite a few of the welds break.

MamaSheepdog":1o2o088k said:
You're welcome, Logan! Glad to be of service. :D

ChickiesnBunnies":1o2o088k said:

It was a feed store purchase- and I wish it would "magically stick together"... I have had quite a few of the welds break.

HATE when that happens! And it only does if you are working in really tight spaces or it really REALLY maters that the wire is good there. :roll:

Latest posts

Back