How many does needed to feed your family?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a pretty handy calculator. Did you make it up? Thanks for sharing.

dayna":bxj13xqb said:
Looks like I need 8 does. Time to get some more rabbits! hehe
Zass":bxj13xqb said:
It says i need 9 does, and I only have 4 right now. :eek:

:gettowork:

ZRab":bxj13xqb said:
That is a pretty handy calculator. Did you make it up?

Moi? Techno-peasant extraordinaire?!? No, no, that is wa-a-y beyond my meager capabilities.

I'm lucky I can manage to post pictures here at RT- and that took extensive help from our in-house tech support guy, Firstpup, before I had enough practice that I could remember how to resize photos in Paint. :roll:

Someone posted the link on FaceBook. :)

OMG it says I need 8 does and I only have 5 right now and it doesnt even take into account selling kits! :shock:

Oh dear, more rabbits needed here methinks. :lol:

GBov":39bnz783 said:
OMG it says I need 8 does and I only have 5 right now and it doesnt even take into account selling kits! :shock:

Oh dear, more rabbits needed here methinks. :lol:

Wow! Who knew that posting this calculator would cause an outbreak of Rabbitosis Acquireosis? :p

My nefarious plan is working, mwa-ha-ha! :twisted:

MoonSpiritMom":39bnz783 said:
IT says I need 5 does.... I now have 4 does.. so yay! getting closer! lol

Hmm... :thinking: ... just one more? Methinks you need to have more rabbit on the menu! :dinner:

MamaSheepdog":25ftrsja said:
This is a handy calculator to get an idea of how many does you will need in production to produce enough meat to meet your needs:

http://cetryn.byethost11.com/calc/fryYr.php

This is awesome--- we are just starting out so it gives me a way to plan our little bunny ranch! I have two right now--- so it looks like I need three more…more wood and wire next pay day.

Thanks for posting!

I have noticed a funny thing about this calculator.............................

Every one who has used it now NEED more does!

Wonder who actually invented it? :mrgreen:

Back