How do you find the dates for the Tractor Supply Swaps?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but I read this "how do you find dates to the tractor supply swap". I was thinking, why would you bring a date?

dayna":1qwaj2fs said:
Sorry, but I read this "how do you find dates to the tractor supply swap". I was thinking, why would you bring a date?

:lol: haha!!!

OR it could be how to find dates AT the TSC swap :mrgreen: hahaha!

but good question! I have heard of two or three but have always been like 5 or 6 hrs away or states away. do all TSC stores do them? I would love to know more!

It's from PCOV, check the FB group or join the forum. Ever since the FB group showed up, the forum went to h*ll.....it's depressing......
Here are the last swaps for this year.
All swaps are 8-2pm, unless otherwise noted.
TSC is only allowing us to have the swap on their property, you must clean up after yourself or risk loosing that store as a host.
Nothing larger than a goat/sheep is allowed.
All animals must have food, water and shade/heat as needed.
Any sick or injured animals are not allowed, if you bring any, you will be asked to leave. If you refuse or continue to bring sick animals, you will not be allowed back to any swap.

Orange swap: Oct 19th
Franklin Swap: Oct 19th
Midlothian Swap: Sunday, Oct 20 1pm - 5 pm
Powhatan Swap: Oct 26th
Harrisonburg Swap: Oct 26th
Fork Union Community Market: Oct 26th

November:
Farmville Swap: Nov 2nd
Franklin Swap: Nov 2nd
South Hill Swap: Sunday Nov 3rd 11am - 4pm
Culpeper Swap: Nov 2nd
Powhatan Swap: Nov 9th
Gloucester Swap: Nov 9th
Midlothian Swap: Sunday, Nov 17 1pm - 5 pm<br /><br />__________ Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:58 pm __________<br /><br />
ohiogoatgirl":3i13e5y7 said:
dayna":3i13e5y7 said:

but good question! I have heard of two or three but have always been like 5 or 6 hrs away or states away. do all TSC stores do them? I would love to know more!

No, this was started by our forum, Petchickensofvirginia.com. You can ask your local TSC to host a swap and start your own rules and advertise. Not all TSC managers will allow it and some are very picky and demanding.

Secuono":1i2jabsb said:
It's from PCOV, check the FB group or join the forum. Ever since the FB group showed up, the forum went to h*ll.....it's depressing......
Here are the last swaps for this year.
All swaps are 8-2pm, unless otherwise noted.
TSC is only allowing us to have the swap on their property, you must clean up after yourself or risk loosing that store as a host.
Nothing larger than a goat/sheep is allowed.
All animals must have food, water and shade/heat as needed.
Any sick or injured animals are not allowed, if you bring any, you will be asked to leave. If you refuse or continue to bring sick animals, you will not be allowed back to any swap.

Orange swap: Oct 19th
Franklin Swap: Oct 19th
Midlothian Swap: Sunday, Oct 20 1pm - 5 pm
Powhatan Swap: Oct 26th
Harrisonburg Swap: Oct 26th
Fork Union Community Market: Oct 26th

November:
Farmville Swap: Nov 2nd
Franklin Swap: Nov 2nd
South Hill Swap: Sunday Nov 3rd 11am - 4pm
Powhatan Swap: Nov 9th
Gloucester Swap: Nov 9th
Midlothian Swap: Sunday, Nov 17 1pm - 5 pm

Thank you. Do you have any dates for Willimasburg or Warsaw?

I don't see any, but I can ask and see if we can make some for next year. You can also contact your local TSC managers and ask if they would allow a swap. There needs to be a Swap Host for that location, without one, there cannot be a swap. Host advertises, contacts the store manager to make sure everything is set/still allowed, makes sure all vendors follow the rules and answers questions of buyers and vendors.<br /><br />__________ Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:06 pm __________<br /><br />Went ahead and asked if there were any plans for those stores for next year, I'll let you know what they tell me.

Secuono":1ctcyp6b said:

No, this was started by our forum, Petchickensofvirginia.com. You can ask your local TSC to host a swap and start your own rules and advertise. Not all TSC managers will allow it and some are very picky and demanding.

oooooooh! :mrgreen: that's like 45min from where i'll be movin to!
drat though i'm movin down just a tiny bit after that date too! :angry: how often do they have the swaps? like every two/three months or..??

Miss M":1t76wbx1 said:
ohiogoatgirl":1t76wbx1 said:
dayna":1t76wbx1 said:

http://www.farmersonly.com/

I KNOW I KNOW!! :lol: an online friend saw the video for that site and I thought it was the funniest thing i'd ever seen! now its a regular commercial on tv.

ohiogoatgirl":3jfu83eb said:
Secuono":3jfu83eb said:

drat though i'm movin down just a tiny bit after that date too! :angry: how often do they have the swaps? like every two/three months or..??

They are every month. The list I gave earlier is for the remaining PCOV hosted swaps for 2013. I'm not sure when the 2014 dates will be released as they change often way into February/March.

I found out that there are non-PCOV hosted swaps at TSC in Warsaw and williamsburg. I'm still finding out if there is a list of dates and times for them.<br /><br />__________ Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:04 pm __________<br /><br />Someone just told me this-
"There is only one tractor supply in Warsaw. They have their swap on the third Saturday every month. The tractor supply in williamsburg is in Norge."

ohiogoatgirl":1wqnginl said:
Miss M":1wqnginl said:
http://www.farmersonly.com/

I KNOW I KNOW!! :lol: an online friend saw the video for that site and I thought it was the funniest thing i'd ever seen! now its a regular commercial on tv.
:lol:

ohiogoatgirl":1k5qxq1a said:
Secuono":1k5qxq1a said:

Congrats on moving to VA!
There's a ton of grass here, ton of rain, ton of humid sun and some lovely hurricanes! =D

Back