honeysuckle?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMR

Reaction score
I had a question come up about honeysuckle. Is it safe to make rabbit toys from/for them to munch? No one can seem to find a direct answer (even when looking at posts on here, first thing I suggested to do besides a google for it).

Thanks in advance!

Could you post a pic of the honeysuckle you're thinking of using or the latin name? There are many plants known regionally as "honeysuckle". Some I've fed to my rabbits with no problems. It depends on which plant you are referring to.

I agree with Arachyd. There is no use asking about a plant by common name. First you need to identify it and then provide the Latin name if you want accurate information. So many plants have regional names... It is just not possible to keep your rabbits safe using only common names.

Also, keep in mind, there are nativeandnon-nativespecies of 'honeysuckle' that look amazingly alike-- and one MUST check the core of the plant stems to now which one they are!

Back