Hi I’m new here and trying to learn all I am about rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for not being a negative nancy
Only half are ready to go but I like to offer people a chance to interact with any they want beforehand to grow a bond
No way! I’m in a similar predicament! You’re in good company. I have several here that are looking for good homes. I am a sucker for a rescue. Even though they are food animals they deserve a decent life.
I really like that you are giving people a chance to interact with them first. I try to do that too but not everyone was interested in doing it.

No way! I’m in a similar predicament! You’re in good company. I have several here that are looking for good homes. I am a sucker for a rescue. Even though they are food animals they deserve a decent life.
I really like that you are giving people a chance to interact with them first. I try to do that too but not everyone was interested in doing it.
Yeah well that’s people for the real selfish animals of the world
I’m a huge sucker for any animal but especially these bunnies as of lately
I can not believe my luck haven’t found homes for al I got yet but found another 5 whole cleaning hutches Wednesday OMG
I dunno what I’m gonna do but I sure as shit will not let my babies and my purpose in life atm go for food
If people are so desperate to feed their animals and care not for the life of all living and breathing species then why don’t they feed their animals to each other or their mums cats to their animals or something idk
Wish people would make the effort to struggle and find food for their animals as we have to struggle to manage getting anything to feed bunnies as that is harder work and more time consuming than just feeding an animal meat or tin chum
You’re an amazing soul
BLESSED BE

Yeah well that’s people for the real selfish animals of the world
I’m a huge sucker for any animal but especially these bunnies as of lately
I can not believe my luck haven’t found homes for al I got yet but found another 5 whole cleaning hutches Wednesday OMG
I dunno what I’m gonna do but I sure as shit will not let my babies and my purpose in life atm go for food
If people are so desperate to feed their animals and care not for the life of all living and breathing species then why don’t they feed their animals to each other or their mums cats to their animals or something idk
Wish people would make the effort to struggle and find food for their animals as we have to struggle to manage getting anything to feed bunnies as that is harder work and more time consuming than just feeding an animal meat or tin chum
You’re an amazing soul
BLESSED BE
Castroy, I know you are new here and haven't had long to accustom yourself to this forum, but if you are going to be a member here, you must accept that people raise rabbits for a variety of reasons and here at RabbitTalk we do not judge other people's reasons. We've been on the Internet for 13 years and from the beginning tolerance has been our policy. If you cannot accept that and stop making inflammatory comments about the practices of other members, I suggest you join a pet rabbit forum. There are plenty of them online.

MaggieJ
RabbitTalk Founder and Administrator

Castroy, I know you are new here and haven't had long to accustom yourself to this forum, but if you are going to be a member here, you must accept that people raise rabbits for a variety of reasons and here at RabbitTalk we do not judge other people's reasons. We've been on the Internet for 13 years and from the beginning tolerance has been our policy. If you cannot accept that and stop making inflammatory comments about the practices of other members, I suggest you join a pet rabbit forum. There are plenty of them online.

MaggieJ
RabbitTalk Founder and Administrator
Maggie, you may want to check the settings in the Buy Sell Trade section as well since it states that you must have at least 20 posts to participate and Castroy's sell adds were put in there before they had the 20 posts. Right now with all of the back and forth that they have has (mostly in the Buy Sell Trade section) they are still only at 23 posts so there must be a setting off somewhere to have allowed those posts through to begin with.

Back