Hey guys!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KindRose

Reaction score
So my doe had her babies last night, and I will post a few photos of them. She had four. It seems like she is feeding them, and she has been sitting in the nest box a lot this morning just sleeping. She doesn’t seem interested in food but I did give her pellets last night after she gave birth and she ate them. But this morning I went in to give her more pellets and as usual just do her over all chores, when I noticed blood in her pee (which when I was cleaning up had like a membrane look.
So I researched and found that it is normal after birth for that to happen. But my question is, when they are passing placenta and other things from the birth, do they feel pain or cramps?i fixed her some red raspberry leaf tea but she won’t drink it. She just seems tired, I mean I’m not surprised since she did have babies just last night.

So my doe had her babies last night, and I will post a few photos of them. She had four. It seems like she is feeding them, and she has been sitting in the nest box a lot this morning just sleeping. She doesn’t seem interested in food but I did give her pellets last night after she gave birth and she ate them. But this morning I went in to give her more pellets and as usual just do her over all chores, when I noticed blood in her pee (which when I was cleaning up had like a membrane look.
So I researched and found that it is normal after birth for that to happen. But my question is, when they are passing placenta and other things from the birth, do they feel pain or cramps?i fixed her some red raspberry leaf tea but she won’t drink it. She just seems tired, I mean I’m not surprised since she did have babies just last night.
Update, she is all better and back to eating again. After I gave her a tummy massage she felt a lot better.

Latest posts

Back