Hey from Namibia!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustySssunflower

Jewel of All Trades<3
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Im Julia, Im 14 and from Namibia. I farm with a relatively new breed: The SA Phendula and NZ Whites and a cross thereof. I just recently started my rabbitry with 4 does and one buck. I am looking to expand soon though. DMs are always open:)

Welcome, Julia. You sound very knowledgeable at a relatively young age. Are you in this alone?:)

Hey Everyone! Im Julia, Im 14 and from Namibia. I farm with a relatively new breed: The SA Phendula and NZ Whites and a cross thereof. I just recently started my rabbitry with 4 does and one buck. I am looking to expand soon though. DMs are always open:)
Hi! Are you producing for yourself or to sell?

Welcome, Julia. You sound very knowledgeable at a relatively young age. Are you in this alone?:)
Hey! Thank you:) No, and yes lol. One of my mom's friends rents a place on our farm where she has a medium sized rabbitry (30 does 5 bucks). We occasionally exchange breeding stock and information. That certainly helps.

Hi Julia.
I hope you are enjoying yourself with farming.
I'm looking for the Californian Breed,could you help me with this?

This is a casual map I keep that might help you.

Also ask ask ask at feed stores. You can also try your county extension agent. If you find a rabbit breeder but they don't breed Californians, pick their brains. If they know a big New Zealand breeder, that person may know who breeds Californians near you. And be willing to travel for good breed stock.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1nSBXu-oUOdNfU3yh0p1Umdo-8KHaZ3Oz&usp=sharing

Back