Hey all!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but certainly not to rabbits. I've been raising rabbits for about 8 1/2 years now. I raise Mini Lops in chocolates, lilacs, shadeds & pointed whites. We're in Northeastern Oklahoma, but I moved from California almost 3 years ago (and brought my whole herd with me!).

In just lightly browsing the forums, I see some names I recognize from other forums. So, I'm glad to be here and get to know others :).

Qadoshyah

Welcome!

We would love, love, love to be in OK, as that's where part of my husband's family is from (the rest from CA). Just can't leave my dad here.

OOOOO_KLAHOMA .....
makes me want to sing - Cover your ears!!!

Welcome--As the newbie, you get to bring the green beer to the party on St Pats Day!!!

Hello there Qadoshyah, :hi:
This is a very nice place to be!
You will find it most friendly and open
to good wholesome rabbit conversation.
I find this board is most often HOPPING.
A few of the boards I hang on are all but silent.
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Hi Qadoshyah! :clap: Great to see you here!

(If anyone is looking for beautiful and colorful Mini Lops, she raises gorgeous stock. I adore my Oklahoma trio.) :)

Lauren

Thanks everyone!

Miss M":cz8wf9sz said:
Welcome to RabbitTalk, Qadoshyah! What a pretty and unusual name! :)

Thank you :). It's a Hebrew name, since I was born in Israel (my dad was going to school there at the time).

Hi Qadoshyah! :clap: Great to see you here!

(If anyone is looking for beautiful and colorful Mini Lops, she raises gorgeous stock. I adore my Oklahoma trio.) :)

Lauren

Awww, thanks, Lauren!

Good to see you here, Dennis (ottersatin)! I remember you from way back when the rabbitsontheweb forum was going strong.

Qadoshyah

HoppinHerdofHares":3djz5ynj said:
Miss M":3djz5ynj said:
HoppinHerdofHares":3djz5ynj said:
Thank you :). It's a Hebrew name, since I was born in Israel (my dad was going to school there at the time).
I thought it was Hebrew! :) What does your name mean?

It means "Holy One of God" :).

Qadoshyah
Wow, what an amazing name to have! :)

Back