• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Animal Wanted Help Finding Standard Rex please.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blakie83

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
So I've had rabbits for about 25 years now... And Ive settleles on the standard one NOt MINI...I DONT NEED PAPERS OR A PEDIGREE. Ive been able to find them. When infer lucky.. I mneee??es 2 times a yearnlasr year was her first litter 3survived.. The 2nd went perfect but only one. I know THIS WOMAN WHO ALWAYS something but moved to by a couple yeah a and come visits her parents for the holidays.. Well she did come for Easter.. I don't want to buy an3 week old for 200$. Are there any resinable breeders in Ct. I don't have fb.. Just brows Cl. Any help would be a blessing.

Thanks
Al

I have some I’m in Ca
Lol great in the other side of America i wiahnit was easy to send in mail. Anywho I'm waiting on my momma to have babaies she skipped last month. You never know with her cause shell make her nest 2 weeks early sometimes when thats a dead tell tale sign its a false preg. Wish me luck!!!

Back