Hello

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

Bigmama-k

Reaction score
I have a pet rabbit and have had another pet rabbit before her. I am light heartedly considering breeding in the future. I am not sure I am in the right area or if there is a desire for the type I am interested in. In my state few breeders seem to keep up to date websites but there are a ton of 4H and farm type breeders who sell really cheap. I want to make sure I am making good choices and going slow...just looking into things for now. I was referred here from another rabbit forum.

Bigmama-k

Reaction score
Any ideas on the breed you're interested in?
I was thinking angora as there are no breeders with websites that I easily found in my state although likely 4 H kids. I do think they are quite beautiful. I have a Facebook friend who started breeding angora rabbits 2 years ago and likely would not mind me asking rabbit questions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was thinking angora as there are no breeders with websites that I easily found in my state although likely 4 H kids. I do think they are quite beautiful. I have a Facebook friend who started breeding angora rabbits 2 years ago and likely would not mind me asking rabbit questions.
Welcome! I’m getting into angoras too and I’m finding that there’s a lot to know. Good luck with this new endeavor!

Nibbles

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. Any progress? Good luck.