Hello!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! I am a new member coming from the US. I have raised rabbits off and on since junior high.....and believe me, that is a long time ago!!

There is something about rabbits, I just enjoy them! Being with them. Discovering personalities. Sacrificing them for nourishment (meat and pet food).

I have recently attempted tanning rabbit hides with some good results, and a couple whoops events too!

My current focus is working toward a better winter solution for my rabbitry. Sometimes frozen water and breaking ice....gets old. I am researching building a geothermal hoop house/high tower/greenhouse to house my rabbits. I have seen some promising options out there and am looking forward to incorporating into my setup.

Hope to learn and contribute here with others that have similar thoughts and aspirations.

Hello Blue Bunny Barn! Rabbit Talk is a very good place to find advice and ask for help for many things about rabbits, sometimes even about other things

We are almost neighbors, lol. But you are colder than me! I am living in the cushy weather part of the state!

Latest posts

Back