Hello, new to the forum and to breeding rabbits.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Blue

Reaction score
Hello. I'm in south louisiana and I started raising rabbits for meat this year. I have 3 Doe's and 1 Buck, New Zealand composites, and we just had our first two litters of kits. I kept rabbits for a few years before this just for the free fertilizer for my organic garden, took me a while to feel ready to take on the challenge of raising our meat supply. So far so good, looking forward to learning from this community.

Welcome to RabbitTalk.

It's great that you've taken on the challenge! You now have a good supply of meat and fertilizer. Good luck!

Hello. I'm in south louisiana and I started raising rabbits for meat this year. I have 3 Doe's and 1 Buck, New Zealand composites, and we just had our first two litters of kits. I kept rabbits for a few years before this just for the free fertilizer for my organic garden, took me a while to feel ready to take on the challenge of raising our meat supply. So far so good, looking forward to learning from this community.
Welcome to the group

Latest posts

Back