Hello from the Northwest!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch Stoven

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My wife and I live in the Pacific Northwest and started raising rabbits last fall. Quite a lot of fun and very educational.
We have a small family farm and built out the rabbitry as an add-on to the wood shed. We have currently 8 rabbits, some chickens, and some dogs who do a great job keeping the many predators at bay.
Looking forward to learning from others' experiences and chat with other rabbit raisers!
Happy Spring,
Luke

Hello everyone,
My wife and I live in the Pacific Northwest and started raising rabbits last fall. Quite a lot of fun and very educational.
We have a small family farm and built out the rabbitry as an add-on to the wood shed. We have currently 8 rabbits, some chickens, and some dogs who do a great job keeping the many predators at bay.
Looking forward to learning from others' experiences and chat with other rabbit raisers!
Happy Spring,
Luke
Welcome to a fellow Pacific NW rabbit lover! What part of the NW?

We're up in the lovely Palouse! Strong local farming community out here so rabbits and other livestock are pretty common - but my wife and I are fairly new to the game. Whereabouts are you, @Sapphire16 ?

Back