Hello From the Gulf Coast of Texas!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D’Ann Habs

Reaction score
I’m a newbie to meat rabbitry. I don’t have rabbits just yet, I’m soaking in a great bit of information and gathering supplies to start. I’m excited about this new adventure. My husband and I have a farm in East Texas where we raise commercial cattle, so I do bring a lot of livestock knowledge with cattle, however, I’m finding that the rabbit business is very different! Can’t wait to start this journey and THRILLED to have found this forum.
Thank you!

Good Morning! No we don’t, our cattle are three hours away and we go to the farm every weekend to bay and cube them. However, my ex father-in-law raised race horses and my ex and I worked with them as well, so I do have lots of experience with horses.

welcome! :) do you have horses with your cattle? If you can raise horses, you can do bunnies easy. :)
Hello! I'm in Texas too south of the San Antonio area. We started raising meat rabbits last October. It's been such a learning process, but in all honesty, pretty easy. We have 2 Does and 1 buck right now for breeding. I'm thinking of getting another doe for breeding in the fall. It's getting too hot for breeding here during summer for us.

Latest posts

Back