Hello from southwest Missouri

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xanous

Reaction score
Im a little tired of facebook and started joining foums instead. Im just here to learn more. Mostlt lurking probably since I imagine most questions are answered if I search. I got my first breeding pair last fall. My doe had her second litter just before Easter. Got some getting close to butcher weight and not really looking forward to it lol Planning to get off pellets eventually.

We have timing in common. I'm on 2nd litter with my first buck and doe. I keep them as pets and breeders but the babies go in the freezer. I wish someone would want to buy a few because they are very nice and healthy but if not..... I love their pelts and look forward to doing a better job this time around. I bought a homemade electric chicken plucker so now am working on building my flock for egg incubation to hatch out, grow and process. I think you will enjoy this site. I do, lots of help.

We have timing in common. I'm on 2nd litter with my first buck and doe. I keep them as pets and breeders but the babies go in the freezer. I wish someone would want to buy a few because they are very nice and healthy but if not..... I love their pelts and look forward to doing a better job this time around. I bought a homemade electric chicken plucker so now am working on building my flock for egg incubation to hatch out, grow and process. I think you will enjoy this site. I do, lots of help.
Incubating Easter eggs for hatching baby bunnies ? Ha ha ha just had to joke a bit.

I decided Im done processing chicken until I get a plucker. I could eat eggs over chicken anyway. For some reason the chickens I did never tasted good. Im thinking they were too old.

Back