Hello from New Zealand 🇳🇿🌏🐰

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello , Happy to be a new member, this looks like a bunderful bunny group 🐰
I‘m Joanne & I have 5 rabbits, mostly rescues & foster fails as if I foster I fall in love & adopt 🥰🐰 I love making my own bunny treats as there’s too much junk in store ones & after doing a charity bunny cookie sale for an injured rabbit they became so popular I ended up giving up my full time job looking after pre-school children & started a little home online business selling my healthy rabbit treats .
I’ve joined this group as working & living with rabbits it’s my number one interest 🐰💗 I look forward to chatting with you all . Joanne bun mum to BlueBelle, Bertie, Buddy, Tinkerbell & Barney 👩🏻🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 www.bluebellesbunnybakery.co.nz

Hi & Welcome! I love the names of your rabbits! I always have a hard time naming.

What a great idea! Rabbit treat bakery!! Good on you! What kinds of things do you make? I agree, there is too much crap in all prepared food, human & animal!

Welcome aboard

- Liz

Aloha JoAnne & bunnies,

Guess it wouldn't have worked to have gotten all the pre-school kids to help make bunny treats? (Bwahahahah! Not likely!) Bunny treats sounds like a much more serene business endeavor.

There's a 'bunnies for profit' section around here somewhere, maybe there's other folks making bunny treats around here, our bunny profits come from yarn so I haven't been paying attention to bunny treats.

Which island are you on? Are there a lot of bunnies there?

Aloha JoAnne & bunnies,

Guess it wouldn't have worked to have gotten all the pre-school kids to help make bunny treats? (Bwahahahah! Not likely!) Bunny treats sounds like a much more serene business endeavor.

There's a 'bunnies for profit' section around here somewhere, maybe there's other folks making bunny treats around here, our bunny profits come from yarn so I haven't been paying attention to bunny treats.

Which island are you on? Are there a lot of bunnies there?
Kia Ora 🐰
haha yes two of the 4 year old were great making the basic cookies that you roll in a ball & press with a fork , but that was when I first started treats & they left to go to school just as I got busier & was doing treats all night & weekends 😅 so perfect timing to start my business properly.
I’m on the south island & lots of bunnies here wild & domesticated , we have 9 thousand members on the New Zealand Facebook group & lots on the pet wild rabbits nz Facebook page too.

Hi & Welcome! I love the names of your rabbits! I always have a hard time naming.

What a great idea! Rabbit treat bakery!! Good on you! What kinds of things do you make? I agree, there is too much crap in all prepared food, human & animal!

Welcome aboard

- Liz
Hi Liz,
thank you , I seem to like names starting with B even Tinkerbell has a b in it , & my dogs called Bob. I make Timothy hay based treats , & treats that I try to make look pretty with flowers or that look just human treats like waffles & cupcakes . I like to follow English treat makers as they have great treats on Etsy
Welcome and I'm unashamedly stealing Tinkerbell for a rabbit name, thanks.

Last edited:
Back