Hello from Arkansas!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

rockyhillrabbits

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Amanda from northeast Arkansas. Me and my husband are trying to start up a rabbitry again. Right now we have pedigreed Rex and are looking for a few more, plus Flemish Giants, New Zealand, Giant Chinchillas (maybe) and Continental Giants. We want to breed for meat,pets, and show.
We also have horses and breed Great Danes. I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer in August 2021 and had to have a hysterectomy February 8 so I am still recovering from that lovely experience.
I'm looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things. I've been working with rabbits for a while but still have a lot to learn.

Nibbles

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, and enjoy. Sorry about your health experience, hoping for a smooth. recovery

HTAcres

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Amanda from northeast Arkansas. Me and my husband are trying to start up a rabbitry again. Right now we have pedigreed Rex and are looking for a few more, plus Flemish Giants, New Zealand, Giant Chinchillas (maybe) and Continental Giants. We want to breed for meat,pets, and show.
We also have horses and breed Great Danes. I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer in August 2021 and had to have a hysterectomy February 8 so I am still recovering from that lovely experience.
I'm looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things. I've been working with rabbits for a while but still have a lot to learn.
Welcome!!!