Hello from Alberta!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrissyG

Reaction score
Hello, just popping in to introduce myself. I just got started with rabbits back in the summer with a pair of Silver Fox from a local breeder. My first litter is just five weeks old & I’ve been having a lot of fun so far.

Outside of rabbits, I’m a pretty avid gardener & also raise heritage poultry. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
3538B091-A506-40FD-81DE-4AE5D30F4B70.jpeg

Hi Krissy,

Rabbits and heritage poultry? You sound like my kind of person.

I'm not able to do all the wonderful homesteading things anymore due to mobility issues, but for years I had rabbits, Pilgrim geese, and a variety of heritage chickens -- Speckled Sussex, Dominiques, Cuckoo Marans, and Welsummers. A good garden too.

Looking forward to hearing more about your bunnies and birds.

~ MaggieJ

Hello, just popping in to introduce myself. I just got started with rabbits back in the summer with a pair of Silver Fox from a local breeder. My first litter is just five weeks old & I’ve been having a lot of fun so far.

Outside of rabbits, I’m a pretty avid gardener & also raise heritage poultry. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
View attachment 28175
Welcome. I’m new to rabbits, too. Have silver fox, too. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back