• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

harley starter herd in michigan forsale or trade

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runnin

Reaction score
i have 5 japanese harlequin's the herd includes the following a lilac buck a black doe two chocolate does and a blue doe. Ill sell the whole herd for $65.00 obo or individualy for $15 a piece but if i sell them individual i will not sell the buck till i have most if not all does sold. may consider trades you never know till you ask.

Call or text for more info
989-302-1388

but caitlin...we already know you are awesome...you raise rabbits! :)<br /><br />__________ Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:26 pm __________<br /><br />oh...and hi Parker. welcome to the forum... what do you raise other than Harles?

Ladysown I raise Dutch Giant Chins Californians and New Zealands myself but I also raise polish with another friend Satins with my dad and my mother rasies hollands which really I am the one she has breed and choose and feed part of the time she just shows em and talks about how cute they are lol. and theres also harleys mini lops and french lops in my barn so yea hope that dont confuse you too much lol

Back