HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMASHEEPDOG!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fireworks1: Hoppy Birthday, MSD! :fireworks1:

:icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

:hbd: :hbd: :hbd:
Happy Birthday, MamaSheepdog!*

Hope your day is filled with SUN and FUN!
:happysun: :cheer2: :cheer1: :feed-ducks: :giraffe:
:icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:
:dogkiss: :swinging: :springtime: :campfire:
:surprisepressie: :surprisepressie: :surprisepressie:

*wherever you are . . .

:hbd:

So many birthday wishes from all your RT friends! I hope you have an absolutely love day, MSD!!!

:happybday2u:
:choir: :choir:

:gold-star:

Thank you, everyone!

I miss you all!

Hopefully our financial situation will improve so that I can once again allot my creative juices to posting frequently on RT! For now, though, most of those efforts are geared toward cash production. :money:

On my plate right now; an order of 10 bags of rabbit manure to be delivered to Bakersfield this week, ALL of my remaining stock (and that yet to be bagged up, so 50+ bags!) of rabbit manure to be sold to another individual, Chewzit orders for specialty awards in Florida and a 4-H fundraising raffle in California, gearing up Chewzit production for the West Coast Classic show in Reno at the beginning of May, and selling our Aussie/Border Collie puppies.

The Critterz Chewzit business is really taking off, and I have a wonderful little SpokesBunny named Sir Gridley who is not only a spoiled house bunny, but is quite the celebrity at shows and on Facebook. You can follow his adventures at www.facebook.com/critterzchewzit

If you would like to send me birthday wishes, pray for steady work for my Hubs so I can have a moment to breathe. ;)

Wow, almost missed it. Happy Birthday greenie. :cheesysmile:
Good luck with your sales and hope things work out for you!

I miss harassing you on a regular bases.

So good to hear from you, MSD! We miss you!

I'm glad to hear your business efforts are paying off! I know you're pressed for time nowadays and I sure hope Hubs finds steady work soon.
:good-luck: :clover: :clover: :clover: :good-luck:

Back