• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gorgeous REW Mini Rex Doe - $50

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueCamasRabbitry

Reaction score
My sister and I have decided to sell out of Mini Rex completely in order to fully divulge ourselves into Rex & Netherlands! We're definitely going to miss this wonderful breed, but at least we're not stepping too far with the Rex! :)

BSA's Kailua will be available for a new home in late March/early April after she weans the litter she's currently pregnant with (due the 1st of Feb.).

She comes from mainly Blue, Black, and Chinchilla lines but also has B/O Tri as well. Has 1 leg for BOB at the 10 weeks old, 1 BOSB, 4 BOVs, 2 BOSV, SEVERAL firsts, Breeders Class Reserve Champion.

Great type, good head & hear, nice shoulders, great density, nice HQ & topline. :)

PosedMiniRexAug10002.jpg

The pic. doesn't really do her justice. Her shoulders have filled out some more and she looks really nice. I'd update with a new type photo but she's pregnant and cranky. Heh.

Asking $50 for her.

Non-refundable deposit of $25 will secure her for you!

PM me if you are interested! Located in the SW Washington area.

Emily

Latest posts

Back