Good Week

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CameronW

Reaction score
I have had a really good weekend. A blue mini rex doe that I bought "pregnant" in September never had her babies. So I rebred her in the end of October to my black buck. On Friday she had 4 kits. 1 looks black, 1 dark blue, and then 2 light gray ones. Is it possible they are lilacs? I dont have a pedigree for the doe but I will have to look into what the buck carries. Today my tattoo pen came, I ordered the KBtatts one that I saw on here. So I will be testing it when someone gets home and can help me.
Cameron.

CameronW":m84i1akl said:
I have had a really good weekend. A blue mini rex doe that I bought "pregnant" in September never had her babies. So I rebred her in the end of October to my black buck. On Friday she had 4 kits. 1 looks black, 1 dark blue, and then 2 light gray ones. Is it possible they are lilacs? I dont have a pedigree for the doe but I will have to look into what the buck carries. Today my tattoo pen came, I ordered the KBtatts one that I saw on here. So I will be testing it when someone gets home and can help me.
Cameron.

Only if both parents carry dilute...but it is possible. I bred a Lilac out of Chocolate, Black and Blue ancestors to a Broken black out of Opal and Black ancestors and got Black, Blue, Broken Black and Broken Blue...

Congrats on the litter, and have fun tattooing! That pen looks really nice, and much more reasonable than the Inkinator. :)

Thanks MamaSheepDog. It does seem nice. I will tell how it works later. And OneAcreFarm the buck has tort, lynx, red, and black up his dads side and on his moms side he has black, tort, and chocolate. And the kits are 2 black, 1 blue, and the 1 possible lilac.

Latest posts

Back