Good setup for rabbits in living room?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyla

Reaction score
I don't believe I have any photos but I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with a roommate and we have only been living here since December but the original plan was that I could use the entire living room for my pet stuff. I have 10 rabbits at the moment, 3 adult mini rexes, 2 sub adult mini rexes, 3 mini rex kits, and 2 holland lops. Half the living room is occupied with their "enclosures" which is basically just 50 Gallon bins modified for water bottles and fence sections on top, and the other half is just floor space for them to run around during the day at their designated times. But now my roommate has changed his mind and wants to put in a very large sofa, TV, entertainment center, coffee tables, etc in the living room. I will have a little less than half the living room space now so I was thinking maybe have large/long cages that are stackable so they can have some space still? Something like this maybe but a bit longer/no divider in the middle? Any suggestions would be great :) (image found on google)1654509296128.png

Hi & Welcome! Wow! That's a lot of rabbits for a living room. Maybe you could even make it 3 cages high. Just be aware that rabbits pee in the corners of their cages, and can project it out quite a bit. So be ready LOL

Back