Goal Setting

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just shovel up what's under the cages and bag it. I do make some effort to distribute the hay/wood shavings/fur/dropped rabbit food kind of evenly among the bags, partly to give the buyers a better fertilizer, and partly to make the weight more even for me to handle (it's a bummer to try to move a 100 lb bag of wet poo while other bags are 30lbs because they're mostly hay).

I just note on the craigslist ad that they are "50lb feed bags full of rabbit poo, also containing varying amounts of rabbit pellets, hay, pine shavings, and shed rabbit fur." I also note that the feed is no "corn/no soy" if that's what I've been feeding them.

I have waiting lists both spring and fall for bags of manure; I generally can't shovel fast enough. Last year I sold 106 bags, roughly 5,300 lbs of fertilizer. Makes me tired just thinking about moving that much weight by hand, shovelful by shovelful... and that doesn't include what we used in our own gardens. But my bottom line is happy. :)
Good morning! I just tried to find your Craigslist ad--probably isn't up because people aren't gardening right now.... How much do you sell a bag for? Do you include pictures in your ad? I have close to 200 bags I would like to sell. I have used as much as I need in my own gardens (AMAZING STUFF!!!). I would appreciate knowing exactly how you advertise it. Thank you--God bless you!

IMG_20230119_113457033_HDR.jpgIMG_20230119_112703000_HDR.jpgIMG_20230119_112648839_HDR.jpg
Should have made getting the rabbitry out of the family room a goal. That lil buck was starting to spray the back wall and really stinking things up! He did not so that before his girlfriend moved in nextdoor. Time to be an outside rabbit! I covered them a bit more than shown. It's gonna be rainy and go down to 40 tonight. Not too bad. In a few days down to 27.

How long will it take them to dig out? How frequently should i move the tractors?

Back