From a change of plans to Jurassic park

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Well it seems as my step-father in law decided to use the last available hutch that I've been begging for someone to help me get off the ground so I could put my three current grow outs in it.. But he's using it for his little chicks now. Which is totally cool! I understand why and I like his set-up. So I had to improvise somehow for the mean time... So I got to thinking about ideas I could use and came up with putting them in a kiddie pool.. But it was no where near deep enough to hold them by any means.. So what then? Why not use a papasan to cover them? We turned over a cushionless papasan seat over them and it works! Fit perfectly over the pool! It looks a bit like something you might see in Jurassic park and it makes me happy lol XD

We've lifted it up because our little black doe Muna figured out how to get out lol.. So now it's raised up on pillows and it's got a white sheet around the very bottom of it to keep them confined but the top is open and they seem pretty chill in there it's obvious their a bit uncomfortable from being taken away from mom and put in a new place in a different place..

Latest posts

Back