• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Animal For Sale Free rabbits to good home

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Burnsville, NC-Willing to travel 1hr+ if you can help cover my gas fees to do so (this also depending on distance)
I have 1 male purebred black silver fox about 3 years old, has had a few nice litters, is a bit timid at first in the sense he'll hide in the corner as if you're going to murder him, he's never even acted like he'd try to bite me, even when I'd sit there and pet him.

3 females, all mixed breed
-one opal, about 4-5 hasn't had a litter in a few years, her name is Totoro, she's a sweetheart
-one bonded mother, daughter pair, mother is REW about 4.5, has had litters as recent as last year, and her daughter, about 2-3 blue, has had one or two litters but it's been a while since any have been bred.

Any of them that I don't rehome will eventually be took to the Asheville humane society, we're gonna be moving soon and can't take them all.

Sorry for the terrible photo quality, and I also apologize for it taking so long to get back, we had a death in our family and things have been crazy even outside of that.

Left to right its Rew Doe and her blue daughter. Neither of them will let me walk up to them or pet them atm, but in the past when they lived in a cage separately they were some of my friendliest rabbits.

Next is my black buck, as far as I know he's purebred, but no papers, but he's a really sweetheart, loves to be petted.

The last one is the one I believe is an Opal, correct me if I'm wrong, she has a very quirky little personality, definitely has a mind of her own, but one of the sweetest rabbits I've ever owned, especially as a female.

And I wanna say, they are free to a good home, I don't have the time to spend with them like I'd like to, you can tell by their nails, and I really hate it, they deserve league's better than what I'm able to provide currently. I just wanna make sure, wherever they go they're loved.

Attachments

• 20220317_191231.jpg
    20220317_191231.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220317_191209.jpg
    20220317_191209.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220317_191051.jpg
    20220317_191051.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220317_191037.jpg
    20220317_191037.jpg