• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Pedigreed Proven American Chinchilla Trio, VA

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteWingRabbitry

Reaction score
Augusta County, VA - Am Chin Breeding Trio $140
Can help arrange transport, but no guarantees.

Due to personal health issues we have made the hard decision to reduce our herd. First up is a partially proven breeding trio of American Chinchillas. The buck and 1 doe are proven, the second doe has been exposed to a (non-purebred) buck for the first time.

Lines out of Peace of Eden and Clem rabbitries. All 3 fully pedigreed.

Will have proven NZx available shortly.
11828770_834715713290574_8283771769653166871_n.jpg
0423151050.jpg
0514151216-1.jpg

I really wish you were closer. Just what I have been looking for, but I'm in WI. And, I hope whatever health issues you have will heal.

Zinnia":1yzvi1j3 said:
I really wish you were closer. Just what I have been looking for, but I'm in WI. And, I hope whatever health issues you have will heal.
Thanks. We can see if anyone is traveling between here and there... <br /><br /> __________ Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:38 pm __________ <br /><br />
Zinnia":1yzvi1j3 said:
I really wish you were closer. Just what I have been looking for, but I'm in WI.

A friend of a friend is going from D.C. to IL... not sure how close you are to IL.

WhiteWingRabbitry":g0vcw90c said:
Zinnia":g0vcw90c said:
Thanks. We can see if anyone is traveling between here and there...

__________ Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:38 pm __________

Zinnia":g0vcw90c said:
I really wish you were closer. Just what I have been looking for, but I'm in WI.

A friend of a friend is going from D.C. to IL... not sure how close you are to IL.

I was going to ask what part of VA, but I am guessing DC area? Was hoping for the opposite direction ;)

heritage":3o2glc56 said:
I was going to ask what part of VA, but I am guessing DC area? Was hoping for the opposite direction ;)
I'm actually about 3 hours from DC, in Augusta County, but on their way would be close to me. I can possibly get them to Charlottesville or Roanoke. Maybe even Richmond or Radford. I can also see if anyone is driving out further. How far up can you come?

WhiteWingRabbitry":3rztyhys said:
Zinnia":3rztyhys said:
Thanks. We can see if anyone is traveling between here and there...

__________ Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:38 pm __________

Zinnia":3rztyhys said:

I'm a good 3 or 4 hours from the northern part.

WhiteWingRabbitry":1rhvb9ea said:
heritage":1rhvb9ea said:
I'm actually about 3 hours from DC, in Augusta County, but on their way would be close to me. I can possibly get them to Charlottesville or Roanoke. Maybe even Richmond or Radford. I can also see if anyone is driving out further. How far up can you come?

My parents live about as south in VA as you can go (Chase City), but we were going to possibly be picking up a jon boat in Chesterfield... that's still a pretty good ways though...

heritage":5q55fwhi said:
My parents live about as south in VA as you can go (Chase City), but we were going to possibly be picking up a jon boat in Chesterfield... that's still a pretty good ways though...

When? I know someone going to Richmond this weekend, I'm asking what part (Chesterfield is just outside Richmond).

WhiteWingRabbitry":2fpvyy92 said:
heritage":2fpvyy92 said:

When? I know someone going to Richmond this weekend, I'm asking what part (Chesterfield is just outside Richmond).
Not sure yet... my dad might be picking it up for us tomorrow, but if not we might be heading up on Saturday. All for a $500 boat :? , but I will admit, it's a good price for what it is. I am sure that's justification for a few more rabbits, right?

heritage":1cdll04o said:
Not sure yet... my dad might be picking it up for us tomorrow, but if not we might be heading up on Saturday. All for a $500 boat :? , but I will admit, it's a good price for what it is. I am sure that's justification for a few more rabbits, right?

K, She will be going to just inbetween Short Pump and Glenn Allen... She said that they would have to be picked up Friday, though, she is busy all day Saturday, and can't have them in the hotel, and she doesn't want to leave them in the car.

WhiteWingRabbitry":2ca05dra said:
heritage":2ca05dra said:

K, She will be going to just inbetween Short Pump and Glenn Allen... She said that they would have to be picked up Friday, though, she is busy all day Saturday, and can't have them in the hotel, and she doesn't want to leave them in the car.

DH has to work so Friday is out. Bummer...

I see your post is very old, but on the chance that you still have some American Chinchilla left, I am seeking a buck. I am willing to travel to Va City or someplace nearby. I can't tell from your website if you are still working rabbits.

Back