Florida Bunny Mama

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just saying HI From NW Florida.. My name is Kelly and My husband and I with 6 kids have a small farm where we raise Pedigree Rex, Pedigree'd Mini Rex, New Zealand and New Zealand Chinchilla cross rabbits as well as several other critter. I was raises on this farm, my fathers before me. My husband and I now have it and we live the best natural life we can..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-125019_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211212-125019_Facebook.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 0
These are from a BEW to BEW breeding .. we raise them and have been working on this line a long time but we also have a pair of VM that are not BEW that we breed occasionally, broken blue & Castor, we don't breed those often.

Beautiful blue-eyed rabbit. Those are plenty of breeds you have there. What are your other critters?

And welcome!

Beautiful blue-eyed rabbit. Those are plenty of breeds you have there. What are your other critters?

And welcome!
Hi! Yea we have a few breeds but its our favorites! We also have tons of buff orphington chickens and sweet grass turkeys and Eastern turkeys and then we have nigerian & nubian goats as well for now... hoping to get some more different critters in the near future

Hi! Yea we have a few breeds but its our favorites! We also have tons of buff orphington chickens and sweet grass turkeys and Eastern turkeys and then we have nigerian & nubian goats as well for now... hoping to get some more different critters in the near future
Fantastic. That sounds like a good crowd. Do you also have a livestock guardian dog?

We did have one but she passed away a few years back at 15 years old.. we don't really have problems with predators etc etc and I just haven't had the heart to get another one yet
Sorry to hear about it. Where do you keep the rabbits?

Back