First Time Breeding

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunMama928

Reaction score
I’m almost positive our female rabbit is pregnant now she definitely looks like she’s starting to get a belly on her and she used to be fairly friendly and curious but lately she’s been more skittish than usual and grunts and thumps her foot really loud anytime any of us get near her. She had an encounter with our male a little less than 2 weeks ago.

First off, any advice is appreciated! This is our first litter if she is pregnant. I already have a nesting box in her home just in case.

Secondly, if our male was successful what colors do you think we will get from the two? He’s a Vienna marked dilute harlequin with blue eyes and white ears and she’s your typical orange/black harlequin (possible Vienna carrier).

I have no advice, but what you're doing sounds fine. I have a rabbit that likes to start nesting pretty much as soon as she comes back from the Buck's house lol. I also have no idea about the colors, that's the fun part! You never know what you're going to get.

Back