fingers crossed she took

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coffeenutdesigns

Reaction score
Temps are supposed to be taking a downturn after this weekend, so I decided to start breeding again. Turns out my young Cali buck is interested but not quite ready. I decided to give my new NZ buck a try with my (only) proven doe, a Cali. He got right to it and she was agreeable. I let him cover her 4 times. I'm gonna give them another play date first thing in the morning just for good measure. Then I'll try out one of my new NZ does to have 2 due together. Hoping the young NZ does are ready. They are about 6 months old. Hoping to get some straight NZ kits right off in case I need any replacements later. Fingers crossed I'm back in production. I'll give my Cali buck a little more time.

__________ Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:20 am __________

I put them back together this morning and she was already giving us her "I'm annoyed "chatter, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. She's one that gets a little antisocial when she's pregnant. Going to try out one of my NZ girls this evening. I'm anxious to see how they'll work out. If they aren't ready, guess I'll use my other Cali doe and just let my NZ buck be everybody's daddy this first go round. Rabbits never seem to stick to the pans you make, do they?<br /><br />__________ Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:27 am __________<br /><br />*plans. (Stupid phone is making it impossible to edit)

Latest posts

Back