Fainting does?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whipple

Reaction score
So we bred a doe tonight. She was falling over after lifting. Never seen it before. She's a maiden, and I'm new. What's that about?

Whipple":2jn96qrm said:
So we bred a doe tonight. She was falling over after lifting.

Did the buck "hit the mark"?

If so, I think she enjoyed the experience as much as the buck did, and wasn't too coy to show it! :mrgreen:

Either that or "she" is actually a buck and was stimulated enough by being mounted that he ejaculated and fell over.

Hmmm. . . never heard of the doe falling over. Bucks fall over often, though. Perhaps the buck fell off, and pulled her over with him?

trinityoaks":3tmxuh11 said:
Hmmm. . . never heard of the doe falling over. Bucks fall over often, though. Perhaps the buck fell off, and pulled her over with him?
^ I have seen that happen to my does...others I have will kinda fall over after but not from being pulled...it's the more passive ones, they will sometimes just go limp through it all so when it is over the tip over..like the buck being there was holding them up...the ones I have that do that are really wanting to be bred and had docile males before (took me a while to get a good pushy buck) so they seem to think any fight will dissuade the males ~shrug~

does laying on their sides are does REALLY wanting to be bred. often get the biggest litters when does engage in that behaviour. :)

REW did that yesterday. She was rolling on the floor like a cat in season. Wore the poor buck out, then laid on her side till I took her out.

I bred my doe earlier this week and at first she was rolling on her side and rubbing all over everything, then she was lifting so high the poor buck could barley reach :roll:

Latest posts

Back