End of Year Showroom Cyber BrooHaHa

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billylilwigeon

Reaction score
I'll be the first to go.

My vote is for Satins. They rule because they have the best fur, all the depth and type a person could want, and when you get one that's right, they attract and hold attention like no other breed can.

Next:

My vote is for Argente Bruns. Despite not being recognized by ARBA (They are recognized by numerous other countries.) they are one of the oldest breeds out there. The density and texture of their fur is stunning. They're born solid chocolate and silver out as they mature often in quirky patches, and like snow flakes no two silver the same, which makes them fun to raise and stunning rabbits to look at. The type on them is solid and the dress out phenomenal. Nothing quite measures up to the Brun

Next:

I would have to vote for Satins,
because that is the breed of my choice.
I do have to say in defense of ALL the other breeds that:
One Man's Rose is another Man's Daisy!
So I would suppose that it is like trying to judge Apples against Oranges.
I would hope that everyone would take a stance in the defense of the breed of their choice.
This is a no win/no loss situation, but it's nice to hear what everyone would choose. :stars:
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

my vote: mr. wiggins! :) A quirky, somewhat ugly holland lop who makes a body laugh. But stand clear of him if he's in new digs. :) AND mostly ALL of his boys are exactly the same way.

I vote Standard Hotots! Wow. I love them. :) no real reason except they are BEAUTIFUL!!! and a fur/meat rabbit, which I love, and I admire the creator of the breed, ho hard to get consistantish results that look the way they do. :)

I vote Cremes :) They are my all time favorite breed, their coloring is just amazing. They have the personality that only a rabbit 'mom' could love! With their deep orange color, silver topping, and their nice strong body type, I think they are the perfect package.

Latest posts

Back