Eastern Iowa

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veronica

Reaction score
Greetings! I am in Eastern Ia on the Illinois border. I have been visiting with a wonderful person from Des Moines who is coming to a small animal swap meet in the area this Saturday and I plan to get two does and one buck from her.
I'm new to this and she recommended this community forum due to the vast amounts of knowledge and kind help people receive here.
I am anxious to get started and look forward to very positive adventures in the world of meat rabbits.
Thanks for welcoming me here.

Thanks! Corn and soybeans is right. Stay away from crop dusters!! I learned that lesson the hard way! I have never been so sick in my entire life.
Eat organic as much as possible!!
What kind of artwork do you create? I too am an artist.
Mainly just things like video game characters and my own characters
My rabbits too

Last edited:
Greetings! I am in Eastern Ia on the Illinois border. I have been visiting with a wonderful person from Des Moines who is coming to a small animal swap meet in the area this Saturday and I plan to get two does and one buck from her.
I'm new to this and she recommended this community forum due to the vast amounts of knowledge and kind help people receive here.
I am anxious to get started and look forward to very positive adventures in the world of meat rabbits.
Thanks for welcoming me here.
Welcome to the forums!

Latest posts

Back