Ear flopped

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocobunny

Reaction score
I just got a new rabbit. She is a flemish giant and is 8 weeks old. Her name is Coco. When I got her both her ears stood up. Now one is flopped down. She doesn't seem to be hurting everything else is fine. Could it have gotten broken? Not sure if she needs to go to the Vet or not.

The same thing happened with my Flemish Giant. She was about 12 weeks old at the time and, a few days after I got her, her one ear flopped. I was worried and took her to the vet. I figured it might be mites or something even though I couldn't see anything and she didn't seem bothered by it. She checked out just fine and a few days later the ear stood back up.

I just got a new rabbit. She is a flemish giant and is 8 weeks old. Her name is Coco. When I got her both her ears stood up. Now one is flopped down. She doesn't seem to be hurting everything else is fine. Could it have gotten broken? Not sure if she needs to go to the Vet or not.
It’s the age thing. It’s the same with puppies when they’re teething the ears go up and down. Enjoy your baby.

Back