Dutch.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok.

If I was to breed a harlie market doe to a chocolate buck. Dose any one know what I would get?
And what if I breed a Chocolate doe to a black buck. What would I get?
Thanks for all your help.

The harlequin bred to a chocolate you can expect, harlequins, blacks, possibly greys. If the harlequin carries chocolate you can expect chocolate harlequins, chocolates, chocolate agouti as well. IF they carry dilute you can also get the dilutes of those colours.

Chocolate to black, you'll get black unless the black carries chocolate you can get chocolate, but if they both carry dilute you could get blue and lilac as well.

These are all dutch? And your talking japanese harlequin not magpie? A black japanese that does not carry chocolate is going to give you chestnuts definitely or maybe blacks bred to a chocolate. Depends on what the harlequin carries. Harlequin is a recessive and must be expressed or carried by both rabbits to produce its self. Chocolate to black will get you all blacks unless the black carries chocolate.

Back