Does Anyone Have A Contract for Bunny Rentals?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
I'm hoping to rent out some rabbits for easter photo shoots, and figure I need a contract, and a liability waiver. Does anyone have one already written up that I could have a look at?

yum yeah... I did that last year. I'll have to hunt it up. Shoot me an email so I can remember to do that tonight. :)

yum yeah... I did that last year. I'll have to hunt it up. Shoot me an email so I can remember to do that tonight. :)
I know this is an old thread, but was just thinking about the same thing. How much to charge, liability waivers, etc. Would you be able to share your outline with me, as well? Just to see what it entails and if I want to go ahead with this? Thanks!

Oh, it's been a long while. My general charge was however much the bunnies were worth. I usually sent meat bunny kits as they are not as fragile as the fancy breeds. So roughly $20 each. Food for the night/day. Contract to return them or have them available at a certain time. The charge covered the bunny cost. Business cards included.

Back