Doe building nest , not due for two weeks

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Built a nest at 20 days already no fur yet though
Is this your first time breeding? I have two does and both will start working on their nests early, sometimes week 2 and sometimes week 3. One doe will check on it and add things here and there and one will leave it alone, but mine don't pull fur until the night they kindle. I come out to check for babies and the fur and the babies arrive the same day. I usually can only feel movement or anything in their bellies the last day or two. It's a waiting game for sure!

Is this your first time breeding? I have two does and both will start working on their nests early, sometimes week 2 and sometimes week 3. One doe will check on it and add things here and there and one will leave it alone, but mine don't pull fur until the night they kindle. I come out to check for babies and the fur and the babies arrive the same day. I usually can only feel movement or anything in their bellies the last day or two. It's a waiting game for sure!
Ok I'll check then ty

Back