did i miss anything i need for a show? please help!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golden rabbitry

Reaction score
so My friends mother is judging the state show and my other friend is going to buy rabbits there so I got into the forms and discovered it would be free for me to sell yet not show so IM GOING! I'v made a list of things I need but I must have forgot a few things so here is my list, tell my if I miss anything:
-water bottles
-extra water
-food bags for the new buyers
-nail clippers
-brushes
-extra cash
-display cage
-display table
-carriers
-hay balls
-oats/treats
-toys for the bunnies
-bowls for water and food

anything I forgot for the rabbits? :bunnyhop:

I think you’ve got rabbit care covered! Don’t forget the food though. ;)

If you’re selling, bring a sign. Most people use a white board to list rabbits, breed, prices, etc.

MeadowView":1ubyi11h said:
I think you’ve got rabbit care covered! Don’t forget the food though. .

:yeahthat: Make some sandwiches the night before and freeze a couple bottles of water. Have: Water/soda, chips and cookies in baggies etc. etc. Have everything ready so the morning of the show you can dump it all in a small cooler and be ready. If it doesn't fit in the cooler I don't take it. You will have enough stuff to carry as it is. And don't forget to take some light weight folding lawn chairs! Shows are an all day event and most won't have chairs you can set at your table/s. (you only make that mistake once) :oops:

Don't worry if your rabbits won't eat. Most are kind of freaked out by this new experience and refuse food for several hours if at all but, they will usually drink.

Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!! :)

Latest posts

Back