day 12.. i dont feel babies. rebreed?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiogoatgirl

Reaction score
i have two does who are on day 12 after breeding but i dont feel *anything*... usually by now i feel "somethings" but their bellies feel the same as my definitely not bred does....

so breed or dont breed?<br /><br />__________ Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:14 pm __________<br /><br />i think i'm going to give them another week and try to find buyers for them. i was kinda wanting to get another litter from them before i sold them but i dont really need it since i'm hoping to fill up my cages with meaties anyhow.

I'd either wait to sell til they're well past potentially kindling, or make sure that the new owners are well aware that the does were bred, and you're unsure if it took. While some people find baby bunny surprises fun, a lot don't, and I can think of at least a few does around here that were abandoned because they were pregnant or kindled after they were brought home.

no i quite agree with you bad habit.

i am going to try and find buyers. i am not expecting anyone to be interested soon because i've already been advertizing them for a couple weeks. but i will definitely not be actually selling them until either after the due date or making 500% sure that the buyer understands the rabbit is possibly bred and that i believe the person will/knows how to care for them.

Latest posts

Back