Das Barn...warning...pic heavy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfaubush

Reaction score
So, I did my Friday cleaning today and the only litter I have that's itty bitty was finally poking their heads out and I couldn't resist taking pics. Then I went a bit crazy with the camera. These are the results...

Pedigreed litter...mom's got 2 legs. There are 3 more hiding in the corner...not the biggest litter, but I'll take what I can get!
100_0760.jpg

My barn...almost completed...always a work in progress.
100_0763.jpg

Another barn shot. There is a 10'x12' shed on the other side of the tarp at the end.
100_0764.jpg

Chip...my broken red buck
100_0767.jpg

9 1/2 week old pedigreed NZW litter that made it through the Battle of December and are some of the nicest buns I've bred.
100_0790.jpg

NZB doe...will hopefully be one of the foundations to get the blues going.
100_0769.jpg

My Cali buck...though I'm growing out his replacement.
100_0771.jpg

A NZR out of Hidalgo and Snavely lines.
100_0785.jpg

My NZR buck
100_0783.jpg

Another NZR doe out of Hidalgo and Snavely lines
100_0782.jpg

One of my favorite Cali does. I almost lost her in December.
100_0789.jpg

I even keep a ND...this is Stitch and he is spoiled rotten
100_0793.jpg

This is the circus tent from the outside...remember...I'm not done
100_0794.jpg

I should mention that I'm not fond of having my bucks in 24x24's, but they are starting to molt and it's much easier to take them out of the barn for cleaning than a bank of cages!

I totally swooned at your barn......you are one lucky & hard working girl with a great set up and beautiful rabbits!

Your rabbits are so nice, I'm jealous. Love your setup.
Don't your water bottles freeze, or do the tents keep it warm enough?
Stitch certainly looks spoiled, cute expression :D

I can understand why you took so many pictures, if I get out with my camera (which is often) I take a ton of pictures.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I really do count myself very lucky. It's been hard work, but I sure do enjoy it!!!

Wow... was wondering how you made the 2Liter bottle water bottles... Is it just a normal mouth attachment mounted on a soda bottle or did you rig something? Do they leak more than regular water bottles?

I use regular ball valves. I do have to use pliers to hold the top of the bottle (just below the lip that stops the cap) and some brut force to get them off without collapsing them. They don't like to come off, but I carry the pliers as part of my 'equipment' and they hold soooo much more...and are much cheaper. I get the drinker valves from Woody's for 1.25. Definitely more info than you asked for and probably more than you wanted. lol

Back