• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Creme D'argent JRs in SC.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tailwagging

Reaction score
Creme D'argent JRs in SC. near Greenville.
I will be in Columbia SC this coming Saturday (May 21st) at the Southern Pride Rabbit & Cavy Club Spring Show with some. Come by and pick yourself a pair or trio. or PM for more info and other times to pick up some =)
$25.00 each with pedigree

http://southernpriderabbitcavy.yolasite ... 202011.pdf

Not that I know of ...... my mom has been talking about wanting to go on a vacation. I just can't get her to commit to place or date
where are you?

I am in Keystone Heights Fl. Which is North Florida. Do you have litters often and what part of SC are you in? I am very interested and cannot find any creme breeders in my area.

there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of them around.
I am trying to keep may does working, so yes I'll be breeding unless something happens.
I am just a tad south of Greenville SC

you are about 7 hours away. how far are you from rainbow springs. we LOVE it there.
we where told that there is a lazy river on the same aquifer. now THAT might get my mom.

__________ Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:02 pm __________

still have some does<br /><br />__________ Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:14 pm __________<br /><br />Still have some.

Back