Couples Breeding

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitsOfTheCreek

Netherland Dwarf Breeder & Well-known Member
Reaction score
Since none of the Does had kits that lived in the past few days, I've started breeding them again today. Here are the pairs:IMG_20220122_132715347.jpgCinder and Russia (Russia's first time). They at the time of writing this have 6 fall offs
IMG_20220122_201810741.jpg
Natzumi and Storm (They had Jasper and Pearl). They at the time of writing this have 4 fall offsIMG_20220122_201839581.jpg
And finally, Yoshi Bagel and Ash. They at the time of writing this currently have 3 fall offs.

I'm pretty happy that we finally get to see if Russia can make pretty babies

All three of these girls are our breeding Does and all of these Bucks are our Show Bucks

Why don’t you try a other breed?
I guess because it's easier to not worry about how different they would be

Also I would also have them for breeding and they would need more space than my current rabbits. If I did get another one it would probably a lion head for cross breeding, but more likely a Mimi rex because they're just so soft. I was going to get a pet Flemish giant but we got Russia instead. My mom really like Britney pitetes
IMG_20211204_075140551.jpg
This was a VERY pretty Mimi rex I saw at the last show we went to that was on a raffle table (we sadly didn't win him.) We would have called him Stue-e and used him for meat, but I would have asked my grandma to make a purse or something from his fur since it was so soft and looked so pretty

Back