Comfrey with blueberries?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThunderHill

Reaction score
Okay, I know this is completely off topic, and that there are other forums all about this kind of thing, but I'm not a member of those forums, so I'm asking here just in case you guys might know! I have blueberry bushes in rows that get overrun by grass and weeds every year, and I have Bocking 14 comfrey that I want to divide. So I've seen where you can use comfrey to block grass/weeds and am thinking of putting it along the blueberry rows. Besides blocking weeds, I could also use it to chop and drop for the berries, too. Seems perfect! They do have different PH requirements, but I'm thinking of trying anyway. The only thing I can find online is one anecdotal post on Permies where a guy's blueberry bushes died over time and were planted about 3 ft from comfrey, but I'd love to find a few others who might have tried to get more than just the one example. Anyone here grow blueberries with comfrey? Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back