Colorado State Convention This Weekend

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA!!!

You can't imagine how much you just made me smile!!

How are you enjoying your rabbits? I am glad that you were finally able to get a hold of my friend, she was so pleased to sell them. I think it's the first time she's sold her home bred rabbits. :)

I was wondering if that was you when I saw your user name and that you are in Colorado . lol. We are enjoying them very much. They are starting to get used to us. They let us pet them when they are in their cage. but when they are out for exercise they don't want us petting them yet. I am trying to litter box train them. they prefer to use the litter box as a bed instead, lol.

They should come around once they settle in. This was her litter that learned how to open the cage door before she put a door spring on the cage and they would all get out and go play around their property. All she had to do to get them home was walk out there, and they'd all follow her back to the rabbit barn and she'd just put them away in their cage again. Pretty cute :)

CDiana":6c04h8vx said:
I wish I had joined Rabbit talk sooner. It would have been fun to take my boys to the convention...
If your still here there will be another show at the Pueblo fair grounds Saturday, May 3rd. Not as big but you could get some pointers on your bunnies. I'll track down the info and start another post in this forum.
:bunnyhop:

Latest posts

Back