Cage safe paint?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marinea

Reaction score
I am hoping there are rabbit safe spray paints out there as we close to finishing our first new cage and I would love to make it purty. It has a metal frame and stand.

Any ideas?

Ooh Rustoleum, in all it's beautiful colors! I am thinking pink for the does, blue for the bucks and purple for the grow out cage! Easter colors all year round.

Thanks for the tips :)

Faith, I am going to be painting the metal frames of these cages. I did some searching and it seems that Rustoleum and Krylon H20 paints ARE safe.

Miss M, the pictures WILL be coming. We are taking our time with the cages because of other projects here at the farm, but we have a deadline of the Louisville show. I want to have two of the three cages built by then, and then work on the grow out cage after that. So...if all goes according to plan, my covered attached carport will be a purty rabbitry within a month.

Yes you can paint cages, I do have those colored carrier crates and my buns have eaten pretty much all of the paint off of it.

Latest posts

Back