Cage Cards

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Secuono

Reaction score
Are these good?
Kintraks failed me again and I had already tossed the paper I wrote the info on...
Permanent in Sharpie; Name, Color, DOB, Breed, Ear #, Bred to & Bred date.
I'll be writing everything else in a real pencil [not a mechanical pencil, easier to erase].
Current age will be under the DOB, write in buck's name and the date as well.
Anything else that needs to be on them? Breeding notes I add to Kintraks under the mating info. I don't want to over crowd the little cards, want it easy and quick to understand, in case my husband needs to feed/check on someone, ect.

:popcorn:
image.php

I use a combination of 2 forms to backup my kintraks.

The first one is a "hutch record":

Second is a birth record:

View attachment 1

This way, I have a paper copy in case kintraks decides to go wonky on me. I keep these papers out with the rabbits, and only bring them in to input the data to kintraks. Then they go right back outside to the trailer.

Hope it helps.

Thanks!

Gotta ask, do some does really have more or less nipples than the standard or is that from a different spieces?

That, I don't know. All mine have 8. Not sure why they put that on there. I just haven't had the energy to make my own...

I finally made my own on the Avery website. I was using the plastic Cage cards too, but I hate the shipping, so won't be able to get enough till I go to another show. I have an obsessively color coded barn now.

Latest posts

Back