Bunny help!!not drinking water and bleeding

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnies4me

Reaction score
Bunny help!!not drinking water and bleeding
I've just changed the cage setup or some of my Rex girls and this morning one of them had a big splat of blood on her floor and she hasn't drunk water since new cages 36 hours ago. I'm leaving the country in 2 days and leaving my rabbits to the care of my parents. help needed fast what should I do? she seems fine otherwise. I picked her up this morning and checked her all-over no apparent signs of bleeding she seems fine. I thought it might be some sort of a urinary tract infection but she seems fine and healthy. she was my most recent mum most recently but that was almost 10 weeks ago and she's been weaned 4 weeks. I did wonder if I weaned too early. I did notice a little bit of blood on the floor who cage to go and back a few weeks but she had kpulled her hay feeders off and I just thought it was from the wire from that. She otherwise same as healthy she's still eating

She's got a bowl. Wet weather here too, they never drink as much in the wet.
Could it be kidney stones or gall stones? They're usually calcium build up, what could I feed her to get her to dissolve a calcium build up? Or is it more likely to be some sort of cancer?
She's wormed and flead so it shouldn't be that. Wondering more disease, but she's eating normal and seemingly perfectly healthy?

Latest posts

Back